Snow River Guesthouse
Guesthouse in Siem Reap
Welcome to Snow River Guesthouse, a new mini hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Our hotel is located not far from Angkor (the famous Angkor Wat), the largest ancient temple complex in the world, and 1.3 km from Pub Street, one of the liveliest streets in Asia. We're waiting for those who want to experience the wonderful and unique world of Cambodia.
See location, how to get there
Guesthouse in Siem Reap
Our prices vary from $13 to $35 per night, depending on a room type and season. We offer single rooms, double rooms, triple rooms, and even family rooms (for 4 people). We don't praise ourselves. We're just saying that our guesthouse is the best in Siem Reap, according to reviews on booking.com. Need a proof? Take a look here. Here is what we have to offer you:
- Free transfer from Siem Reap airport by tuk-tuk (7 km). In some cases, you can even have a CAR!
- Customized approach and service: our hotel only has 9 rooms, to make you feel at home.
- Trips to the temples (there are around 40 temples out there), waterfalls, the lake, other provinces, markets, restaurants, and other curious places. Plus trips to see sunrises and sunsets!
- High-speed Internet is sure to surprise those who have traveled around Asia before.
- True information about shops, "gems", souvenirs, transport: we don't make money on swindling tourists.
- Free rented bikes to get to the temples and around the city by yourself.
- High-quality, clean bedclothes on large 2x2 m beds.
- We can make you a real breakfast, not just bread and butter.
- We'll help you deal with any difficulties you might have during your Cambodia vacation.
- Our rooms have a flat 32" TV, stable Wi-Fi connection (6mbps, which is a high speed for Cambodia), air conditioners, hair dryer, hot water, wooden floors comfortable to walk on, opening windows, a kettle, free limitless instant coffee (Nescafe 3 in 1), a couple of water bottles, tea, a fridge with beverages, bathroom things, no cases of theft, and agreeable atmosphere.
Learn more about our hotel rooms
Bar, Cocktails, Coffee, Breakfasts, Lawn….
We have a cozy bar area, where you can have breakfast in the morning, sunbathe in the afternoon, or have a nice talk in the evening, enjoying your tea, whisky, shake, or beer. The bar area has Wi-Fi.
All our guests distinguished our guesthouse among other Asian guesthouses and mini hotels in the same price range. To make sure it's true, see real reviews about us on booking.com and tripadvisor.com.